This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshAndGlow #CollectiveBias
"Happiness is...me time".
It's good to take some time for yourself. To relax, enjoy, and rejuvenate. I'm all about some me time, but I'm still a student and I can't afford to go get massages or spend a day at the spa. I'm just fine with that. I have found ways that work for me so I'm able to relax and take some time to focus on me, to feel like new.
Here's a little play by play on how I go about my me time and what I got for it :)
1. Bath. Oh there's nothing better then taking a bath with hot water and just melting into the tub. Opening up my pores and basically falling asleep. I went to Walmart recently and found a new soap from the brand Softsoap. Mmmm it smells so good and it make my skin feel so soft! It's got me ready for Spring. They have two kinds. A hydrating shower cream and the exfoliating fruit polish. I got the fruit polish and its full of apricot seeds that exfoliate and help with a nice fresh glow :) I was ready to end with my me time right then :)
2. Candles. Don't forget to light some candles during the bath so help with that relaxation. I bought a new Spring scent to go along with my Spring smelling soap!
3. Tea. After my bath I made some tea. I made one called dragon-fruit devotion and it's my top favorite right now. It's so soothing and tastes amazing!
4. Chocolate. Chocolate is a must. I love me some dark chocolate and there's plenty of it around with Easter on the way.
5. Movie. Then to end the night I put on my favorite chick flick, "You've Got Mail." I'm really good at swooning over Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I've probably watched that movie 20+ times! It's so nice to curl up under my blanket after being relaxed from my bath and grab my tea and chocolate. Perfect me time.
Now everyone's preference to how they relax is different, but this is what works for me...and my wallet! What are some ways you relax and get me time?!