I could eat Mexican everyday. Literally. I love it so much. The end.
Ok so really I've got a delicious recipe that everyone should try. We've been trying to eat less meat around here. You know everything that is put into food now kind of grosses me out. I've even stopped drinking milk. Almond milk! Anyways....veggie enchiladas! Except they are open like a quesadilla!
-red enchilada sauce
(You can really put anything on these...i.e.-onions, olives, etc.)
1. Put the oven on 400. Put your tortillas on a pan and put in the oven for about 4-5 mins. Wait until they start rising then take them out.
2. Cut up your vegetables. I put the peppers in a pan with a little bit of olive oil until they soften up.
3. Pour a little of the enchilada sauce on each tortilla then put the peppers on. Add cheese on top of that.
4. Put back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
5. Take out and add whatever else you please. Everything that is under "ingredients" is what I chose.
It was delicious and will definitely be something that I make again!