Fall weather just makes me want to cuddle! Even if it's just cuddling on the couch with my blanket :) I like to be cozy and warm and that's exactly what Fall allows me to do! This list can be done with couples, but even friends and family! A nice little list of activities for this Fall!
1. Carve pumpkins together.
2. Go to a corn maze.
3. Make caramel apples.
4. Grab the laptop and go to the woods and watch a scary movie.
5. Take a picnic and bring hot chocolate.
6. Go to a haunted house.
7. Make a homemade pie.
8. Bake pumpkin seeds.
9. Make homemade cider or hot chocolate.
10. Go on a walk down a path with lots of trees(with changing leaves).
11. Make a meal for a family in November.
12. Go to a football game and cheer on a team.
13. Cuddle by an indoor fire or an outside fire.
14. Roast s'mores with pumpkin marshmallows.
15. Decorate Halloween sugar cookies.
16. Go to a farmers market.
17. Go on a ghost walk.
18. Make caramel popcorn.
19. Find a local Fall festival.
20. For everyday in November write down something each are grateful for.
You can also check out my October Bucket List!