It's fun to learn new things about people! Especially if they are as random as mine are. Today I just wanted to share some facts about me, that I'm sure a lot of people don't know. Things I've done that I think is way cool and those most random things ever!
1. I've been skydiving and loved it!!!
I promise I enjoyed it.
2. I was a beach lifeguard for a few years. Some of the greatest times of my life :)
-Not the normal attire, some days though :)
3. I was in a Ben Stiller movie called The Marc Pease Experience. It's an awful movie, but hey I got to be in Ben Stiller's drama class with all of my friends and we actually recorded on a song that we sang in the movie!
Yes, that's Ben Stiller :) He is super short in person. I'm in the green shirt towards the back.
4. I'm in a couple One Tree Hill episodes. Yes I went back to find myself even if I was blurry. The great thing about my hometown is that it's not weird to see a celebrity walking around or at a restaurant.
Just in line at the bar to get a drink. See me??? You can only see half of my head, just to the right of the guy who is talking.
Blurry, but had to make an entrance with a necessary hair flip. To the right of his head.
I'm the girl at the top with blonde hair raising my hand :)
5. I have been the Easter bunny at the mall!
Dance party on break.
6. I can't find the video, but I have people you can confirm with. I have swallowed a live goldfish. Yes.
7. I like to wear masks while I'm driving during Halloween to freak people out.
8. I've been on teams where we have won a whole sand volleyball tournament.
9. I'm always up for trying new and scary things.
10. I almost went to jail. Ok, no not really, but from doing our senior prank, this group including me had after school detention and almost got suspended.
11. Before we got married, Dallin and I wrote letters for 2 years to each other while he was in South Africa. Didn't even talk on the phone once.
Hope you enjoyed!